If you weren’t able to attend T4G, here were the 21 books given away for free. (Without taking the time to add it all up precisely, my guess is that each attendee received about $400 worth of books!)
Most of the links below take you to WTS Books—though a few to Amazon—if you want more info on any of the titles (sample chapters, endorsements, etc.).
I heard that T4G gave away 200,000 books. Praise be to God. May they be read and applied and given to others!
- R.C. Sproul, The Holiness of God
- Michael Reeves, The Unquenchable Flame: Discovering the Heart of the Reformation
- Mark Dever and Michael Lawrence, It Is Well: Expositions on Substitutionary Atonement
- Colin Marshall and Tony Payne, The Trellis and the Vine: The Ministry Mind-Shift that Changes Everything
- The ESV Study Bible
- Thabiti Anyabwile, The Gospel for Muslims: An Encouragement to Share Christ with Confidence
- Greg Gilbert, What Is the Gospel?
- John MacArthur, The Jesus You Can’t Ignore: What You Must Learn from the Bold Confrontations of Christ
- Joshua Harris, Dug Down Deep: Unearthing What I Believe and Why It Matters
- John Piper, Finally Alive
- Owen Strachan and Doug Sweeney, Jonathan Edwards on Beauty
- Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones, The Plight of Man and the Power of God
- Owen Strachan and Doug Sweeney, The Essential Jonathan Edwards Collection
- Christopher Ash, The Priority of Preaching
- Albert Mohler, He Is Not Silent: Preaching in a Postmodern World
- Ligon Duncan, Fear Not! Death and the Afterlife from a Christian Perspective
- T4G, Proclaiming a Cross-Centered Theology
- D.A. Carson, Scandalous: The Cross and Resurrection of Jesus
- J.I. Packer, Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God
- Jonathan Leeman, The Church and the Surprising Offense of God’s Love: Reintroducing the Doctrines of Church Membership and Discipline
- J. Mack Stiles, Marks of the Messenger: Knowing, Living and Speaking the Gospel